Thursday 20 January 2011

Penryn Estuary

It was an early start for me this morning, leaving at dawn to explore some more of the Cornish country side. Today I went to a new stretch of the Penryn estuary. It was here that I spotted a roosting point for Grey Herons. Unfortunately I did not have a long lens with me as I was travelling light (steal tripod and a D200) I watched them for a while before they decided that I was too much of a threat and slowly one by one by took flight.

10 mins later or so I was walking up through a field and spotted a fox trotting a long a short distance away. It was not afraid of me or had just not noticed me either way it was very intent on tracking a sent that it had found.


Location: Penryn Estuary

Time/Date: Sunrise, 20th Jan 2011

Weather: Sunny no Clouds. Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment